Imagine what your dating life would be like if you could:
Know at a glance who is worth a right swipe (and who is a definite ‘left’)
Avoid tedious ‘hi, how are you?’ back and forth conversations that fizzle out
Stop wasting your time, energy and emotions on men who just want a booty call
Answer the question “is he even single?”
These are among the skills you’ll learn from The Deductionist in this exclusive webinar. After undergoing this training, you will:
- Learn a simple process to build a reliable personality profile of your potential date before you even swipe
- Understand the clues—both good and bad—hiding in plain sight on his dating profile
- Spot the gaps between what his profile says and what it shows—and discover the deception or ego that might lie in those gaps
- Overcome your own emotional bias when evaluating potential partners
- Avoid disappointment by seeing people as they are, not as you want them to be
- Apply these principles to your own dating profile to send the right messages to men
How much more enjoyable would dating be when you're not wasting your time on men who aren’t ready - or willing - to commit, when you're only speaking to high-quality men who deserve your attention.
Swipe confidently towards Mr Right
We should stress, this isn’t about just catching fakes or liars. Yes, it can help you avoid investing energy in the wrong people.
But it can also help you find the diamonds among the broken glass, seeing positive points in profiles you might have otherwise overlooked.
Finding the right person for you suddenly becomes a whole lot easier.
Dating can often feel like a rigged game. Why not learn a different set of rules and re-rig the game in your favour?